Quad Speed Skates
This product qualifies for FREE Standard Shipping to the Continental US!
- Soft synthetic leather boot
- Adjustable speed strap
- Available in Black, Purple, Green, Royal(dark blue) and Aqua(light blue)
- Lightweight, reinforced nylon plate
- 15 degree kingpin angle for enhanced power transfer
- Polished metal, double action trucks
- Accepts adjustable stops, jam plugs or bolt-on toe stops
- 62mm 93A
- Speed groove for extra grip
- Slotted, matching color hub
- Factory pre-spun with high-speed lube
- Polished brass cages
- High grade steel balls
- Chromed steel races
- Adjustable toe stops
- 5/8 inch adjustable toe stops
- Black, non-marking rubber compound
- Ladies, please go down one size for the perfect fit.
- Example: Men's Size 7 = Ladies' Size 8
5/13/2013 8:40 PM
I got these skates about a month ago and I love them. The wheels are okay but they r split wheels and arent very smooth. If you are a jam skater yoh may want to exchange the wheels. The toe stops SUCK! They come loose very easy. I have to constantly stop and tighten them. Its a pain. I went skatin saturday and 1 of my toe stops fell off and I didnt even notice until I fell and realised why...I never found my toe stop so I will need to purchase a new 1 at the rink I go to since they sell this skate there. They are good for beginners, but as yoh advance I suggest switching your wheels and tighten your toe stops as good as you can with a tool before using them
Worth the money
1/6/2013 12:45 AM
I bought these a couple months ago. I LOVE the boot! Its true to form and super comfy. I changed the insoles for more arch support but either than that I am very satisfied. The wheels are okay but I would suggest upgrading. All in all this is a skate you can be confident with.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
12/2/2012 9:14 AM
I ordered these skates in light blue on a Tuesday and received them in the mail the following Saturday. The color is very vibrant and they are true to size. I love the way they fit and ride, though I am going to purchase new wheels in a month or so if I don't get any for Christmas. Anyways, great skate for beginners. I'm in love with them.
11/2/2012 12:01 AM
Just purchased the "purple" colored skates for this year's christmas gift; for my daughter aka skatergirl! ABEC looks to be decent and I know Ridell is a superior brand in skates; as I, myself have Ridell's and love them!
9/24/2012 5:11 PM
I love the purple and the skates are way better than what you pay. I have had no trouble with the skates. They are good for beginning skaters and roller derby players.
Show off with Riedell's Dart quad speed skate. Now available in five exciting colors! Great indoor skates for all ages and skill levels.
Quad Speed Skates